"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;but when her baby is born she forgets the anguishbecause of her joy that a child is born into the world."John 16:21

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eventful weekends





I wish I could say I caught up on some sleep this weekend. With Dav being sick I lost a lot of sleep. Poor guy has gotten sooo much better but has allergies. How i hate allergies. My 22 pounder is talking and on the move.
He has been spending a lot of time with his cousin, Tiyah and they are a MESS together. I love watching them play and be together.. they get along so well and that's "Tiyah's baby Davyn." Not Kaya's baby.. Not Dee's baby. Tiyah's baby. Anndd she will correct you EVERY time. She can be a bit jealous of him sometimes but she hopefully will grow out of it.

We celebrated Dav's 7 months of course. I can't believe he really is 7 months already. It's not that he's just 7 months it's what my 7 month old does. He talks, eats everything, rolls everywhere, and has the sweetest personality EVER.

Loves sports like his daddy, too :)
Dee loves Davyn way more, though. That is his pride and joy and that will never be taken away. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful man that is a wonderful dad. He loves his boy so much he got him tattoo'd on his heart. It's a basketball with Dav's initials and birthday with his hands around the ball. Most precious thing ever.

We got Dav a puppy for his 7 months! He loves her.. by the way. We named her Daphne she is a tea cup chichuaua and we loovveee her!



Also went to the lake with some good friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment