"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;but when her baby is born she forgets the anguishbecause of her joy that a child is born into the world."John 16:21

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thumb sucker...

Davyn finally found his thumb! I know its a bad habit to break from small children... But its so precious and he will fall asleep on his own! Last night he started grunting around 2.. So i just knew i was gonna have to get up and give him his paci, but he got that sweet little thumb. Started sucking away and fell right back to sleep. It is sooo stinkin' cute!









Dav has been getting 2 baths a day lately... He has been a poopin' kinda boy. Some days he does good and keeps it in his diapers, but the next... he is getting it all the way to his shoulders. I think he does it on purpose so he can just have a bath :) Which isnt a problem at all. I get so many sweet giggles and adorable faces. Maybe he likes the little rubs he gets after as well.. He's a little momma's boy and DEFINITELY got me wrapped around those little fingers.



Member our reading time we have?? Well... We got us a new Cosmo and have been reading that the past two days. I also have been reading his little baby books and he just thinks they are so funny. He really enjoys looking at the pictures when i read to him.. I'm gonna have me one smart boy! I put his little slippers on him that we just found and they are soooo fuzzy and warm. Not only that, he kept them on for at least an hour. Was so proud of him! Here's a few pictures from our reading time when he was trying to help me read :)


We have also had some company the past 2 days... Tanner came home Sunday, so glad hes back!


So they came to visit and i also have been babysitting my godbaby, Khloe. Love her to death but my goodness taking care of 2 3 month olds at one time is pretty challenging. I dont think it would be so hard if they didnt poop, eat, and sleep at the same time. I mean i love when i can lay them both down for a short nap, but when they both have to eat at the same time is hard. Well once i get them both fed they both want to poop... Its just a never ending process when i have them both. But i sure do love them. They played on their belly's together for a while so i could cook some supper. So funny to listen to them from the other room just talking to each other.. Wish i could understand baby gibberish :)


Told you my Tooda was all smiles :)





No comments:

Post a Comment