"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;but when her baby is born she forgets the anguishbecause of her joy that a child is born into the world."John 16:21

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello, My Sunshine

What a beautiful day today, huh? The wind could have been just a little bit slower but those sun rays felt sooo good today. I needed it, for sure. It's pretty sad how white I am right now... actually disgusting. Probably the palest I've been in a REALLY long time... well Ever. I tried laying out a few times back when it was like 110 degree's out.. But Tooda wasn't havin' it. Hopefully when his daddy comes home I can have some "Mommy" time and get to lay out again. && maybe some nice massages. I don't know if its just me or what? I swear my back just tightens up more and more every day. I mean, carryin' a 16 pound baby around all day cant be the best thing but my goodness... This has got to go away... Dee.


We did a bunch of runnin' around today. Nothing to exciting but he sure was in a happy mood. I think he is just the cutest lil thing :)


Our Grandpa is coming into town this weekend... Will be the first time he gets to meet Dav. He is actually the first great grandbaby on dad's side. So hes so anxious to see him. We are taking 4th generation pics on Saturday, Ill be sure to post those. Well, since he is coming into town i have been cleaning like CRAZY. Ugh I'm pooped.


I'm also pretty tired from the past couple of nights. My little boy had decided, no crib for him. Before we started the whole crib thing.. he slept from 8 at night to 7 in the morning. Now... since he has been sleeping in the crib, he thinks he should wake me up at 3 every morning and tell me all kinds of good stories. Not gonna lie.. I love love love his little stories but would prefer to hear them during the day.. not at 3 in the morning.
Since he has been waking up so early he has been pretty tired during the day. Kinda whiny around lunch time...

I know this is awful... but its sooo stinkin' cute. Dee is actually the first one to get to see this face. He doesn't know if he wants to laugh or cry but his bottom lip sticks straight out... cutest thing ever. Not only does his bottom lip stick out... but he has those sweet puppy dog eyes. So i caught a few on camera :) Love you Dav!

Daddy calls and talks to him every day... So here's him holding the phone all by his self, trying to be grown :)













No comments:

Post a Comment