"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;but when her baby is born she forgets the anguishbecause of her joy that a child is born into the world."John 16:21

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Water boy

Its been awhile since i have been able to blog.. Now a days, my boy doesn't stop. I used to be able to get stuff done was he was asleep.. but now he is NON STOP! He has been spending a lot of his time chewin' those sweet fingers of his but would rather have everything else in his mouth. He is getting rice cereal and baby vegtables 2 a day now... What a ham! He def has his daddy's personality... "flirt." He is doing great and getting sooo big. We have brought him to the beach for the first time...
We decided to do the "pool thing" first so he can get used to water before the BIG pool. This is how he reacted.
Those little feet of his were just a goin'... Although his arms stay still, he's my little fish :)

I hope he loves water like Dee and I do. We are taking him to the beach before his nap for the day. I'll post his first time on the beach later, but here are a few pics from yesterday. Love that boy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment