"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;but when her baby is born she forgets the anguishbecause of her joy that a child is born into the world."John 16:21

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby's First beach trip



I can't believe i have gotten so far behind on my boy's blogs. He keeps me busy throughout the day... Before i talk about the beach I'll tell ya a little bit about him. He is HUGE and doing so well. Motor skills of a 8 month old... He will be crawling any time soon. He is having a hard time getting that other arm out from under him or he would be flipping over all on his own. He is eating twice a day, vegetables and rice. We have cheated and gave him some fruits.. like bananas and applesauce. Let me tell ya.. you get yelled at if you don't shovel them in fast enough :) That's my boy! He love love LOVES his daddy, never sad around him. Has the most precious belly laugh. Grabs my face and tries to eat it. Can barely.. i mean BARELY fit in 6 mo clothes and is so smart. He loves to be played with and talked to more than ever and sounds like a parakeet in the mornings before we get him out of his crib. He has to be the sweetest thing I've ever met. Now for the beach...



Davyn is a FISH! He absolutely loved the water. He didn't to much care for the sand, but loved the water. We took him to the beach first and we put his feet in.. that didn't go over so well with him. He screamed. I guess he thought it was too cold on his feet because the next time we went to the beach, i walked in with him and loved it. Was kicking those sweet feet a hundred miles an hour. I let him get a mouthful of sand.. But how could you not? With a teething 5 month old who puts EVERYTHING in his mouth? I let him experience.. he didn't care to much for it but he tried it! After that hot sun and kickin' those feet for about 45 mins he was knocked out. Thank goodness we brought his bouncer he slept the rest of the time. That heat really got to him... He slept from 4:30 in the afternoon till 7:30 the next morning. Of course he woke up to have a bottle around 10 but after that, snoring and baby sheep jumping the rest of the night. I took complete advantage of that and slept almost as much as he did, i def needed it.



As for the pool... That was his FAV. He floated in his blow up crab for 2 hours!!!

He splashed and laughed the whole time. I couldn't believe it.. He was getting all the attention too, you thought i was kidding when i told you he was the BIGGEST flirt... Those sunglasses really get the girls :) Such a stud. Only time he got frustrated in the water was when the little kids splashed him... How dare them. But he got over it and was right back to being his happy little self. Davyn got a baby turtle on this trip of ours.. He doesn't know what to think of it quite yet but I'm hoping he loves it. We took him to a water park but that's for another blog so here are some pictures of my boy in the sand!!









No comments:

Post a Comment