"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;but when her baby is born she forgets the anguishbecause of her joy that a child is born into the world."John 16:21

Friday, July 9, 2010

Little bit of everything

I know, I know.. you don’t even have to tell me… I am slacking on my blogger posts. I can barely keep up with my house, a 6 month old, Dee, work, family, and everything else our lives consist of. I never got to post the pictures from the water park, family reunion, lake, or the 4th. Now hes turning 6 months and I HAVE to post this one.

I got lucky with the best baby ever.

· He likes to travel.. plane or car.

· LOVES the water.

· Good eater.

· Good sleeper.

· Loves play time.

· GREAT talker. (Tells better stories than anyone I know).

· “Advanced” for his age.

· Healthy as can be.

· Sweetest smile.

· Snuggler.

· && such a lover :)

I used to love the “paci” Well not anymore… Drool and paci’s don’t go well together. Davyn already has sensitive skin… But has to have his paci. So since that is a must he has a lovely, bright red rash on his sweet cheeks. I wish he would just give up the paci so we could solve the problem. But no, 6 month old boys have to have their way. He refuses to sleep without it.

Well big boys get big things. He got his new big boy car seat... he doesn't have to sleep with the supporter at night, he can have apple juice aaannnndd he is almost sitting up on his own as well as crawling. Did i mention the 2 teeth he has coming in on the bottom!?!

Seriously, its to much for me to handle. He has been so fussy since they have been trying to poke thru. Frozen waffles, fingers, his teething paci, raw carrots, and teething drops have become our #1 fan this stage. I think I'm gonna die when he starts runnin' and talkin'. I'm definitely cherishing every moment i have while it lasts of my baby boy.


No.. you cant tell he loves his car seat or anything...

Or maybe its just his toes :)

I think he knows he turned 6 months. Or maybe he just knows he is getting to be a big boy. He is eating like a big boy and gets apple juice like a big boy. So sad. He woke up with a different attitude. Not that we told him every 30 minutes or anything...

His little personality is definitely shining thru. I'm proud to say that he is one big momma’s boy. Don’t get me wrong he absolutely loves his daddy. :) When its time for bed/nap or time to eat he only wants me. J He likes playing xbox, taking naps naked, baths, watching basketball, talking in mirrors, eatin’ sweets, swinging, and chillin’ with his daddy. There is much more they do together but I could go on for days…

Playin' on his changing table with his daddyy.

This is only 1/988 pictures i have of them in the bath together.

Since I’ve been such a slacker here are pictures from basically the whole month of June.

What I tell ya, needs his momma to sleep.

He loves secrets!

I think i'm in love with his hands?

But how could you not be?

Lovin' the water



Wore out from Fam reunion.. but stays happy.


Blowin' bubbles with his ya-ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment