"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;but when her baby is born she forgets the anguishbecause of her joy that a child is born into the world."John 16:21

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mommy's best friend

Davyn has been having the hardest time... bless his heart.
This teething crap just doesn't like him so much. Poor boy will just start screaming bc of them mean ol teeth. I don't want to give him baby tylenol for this but its starting to look that way. He is such a happy camper in the morning and does good throughout the day, but around 4 or so I'm pretty sure the neighbors hear this hurtin' baby. He will scream for a good 1 1/2. Only thing we can do is walk him around and bounce him.
Thank goodness for teething paci's! I highly recommend them and you can tell Dav is as thankful as I am. He chews that bad boy like a dog chewin' a bone. Poor baby :(

It was such a beautiful Sunday yesterday. Unfortunately, I did not get to lay in the sun... but even better, i had my sweet TT and the best boy ever.

Dee made filet mingons, greens, pasta, & yummy rolls. Love him. We just enjoyed the pretty weather and one another. I took a few pictures of my boy with a pretty flower TT picked me. They turned out precious even though his daddy didn't care for them so much :)

We go to the dr. on Wednesday.. Cant wait to see how big Davyn has got!!! I'll be sure to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment