"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;but when her baby is born she forgets the anguishbecause of her joy that a child is born into the world."John 16:21

Saturday, May 22, 2010

STOP Growing!!!!

I HATE that my sweet little boy is growin' so darn fast. He started holding his bottle BY HIMSELF this morning! UGH!
Davyn has always been held and rocked while he eats... but now, he thinks he is a big boy and can hold his bottle all on his own. But he can't fool me! He is still a momma's boy and needs me to go to sleep, or when his teeth hurt, or when he just wants to be loved. I do it the best :) We gave him rice cereal for the first time the other day and he LOVED it!



He doesn't fit into any 0-3 month clothes anymore.. which breaks my heart. I mean I love watching him grow and all... But i sure do miss just being able to hold him ALL the time and him needing me 24/7. Now he has his daddy home. Which spoils him as well and gets a TON of my boy's smiles. I honestly thought Dav would be kinda scared of Dee since he has been at school? But i guess i was wrong... Must be instinct bc he sure does love his dad.



Davyn is teething BAD. We went to Babies R US this morning and got him a Razzle teething paci. So far he isn't to fond of it bc it is bumpy and kinda big. But as the day has went on he is starting to chew on it. My fingers are officially chew toys for that boy. He will sit and chew till he falls asleep on Dee and I's fingers. That would be completely fine with me but when them teeth start coming in... It will start to be painful. We have been rubbing baby oragel on his tiny gums to help with his crying fits. He will be so happy one minute and them he is screaming trying to eat his fist. I feel so bad for him :( I will probably start giving him frozen waffles when he hits 5 months. My doctor said she had never heard of such a thing but i hear it ALOT. So i will try anything to help my sweet boy. I am pretty sure thats where all this sleepiness has come from. He was taking 4-5 hour naps a day. Thats not normal for Dav, He will sleep for like 30 minutes after every feeding. Has to be these teeth. I also must add that he sleeps in his OWN crib in his OWN room now!

Member how i said my boy is a poopin' kinda kid? Well it hasn't changed.. its gotten worse. We changed diapers bc he would get poop all the way up his back.. some times to his shoulders. He was on Huggies but im HANDS DOWN a Pamper's fan. I feel like they hold so much more. I never let him sit in a dirty diaper but my boy fills a diaper every time he goes to the bathroom. Anyways... We went to Ichiban the other night with our friends Lynsey and Luke of course DELISH like always. After that we went to the mall to buy a few things and Lyney insisted on carrying him all threw the mall. We had his stroller she just wanted to carry his big butt... BIG MISTAKE! Dav managed to poop completely out his diaper... over the top of his pants. I normally wouldnt put such a thing on here but i was so shocked. There was nothing in the diaper just came out the top of it. Boys.......
Well here it is.. Sorry if i grossed you out but i had to do it.

I have started working and have never missed my boy more than I do when i work. Maybe cause i dont wanna be there, but it hurts my heart :( Dee sure is the best baby sitter though. I dont let any one else keep him so thank goodness Dee fits the job :) We are having a cookout tomorrow for Tiyah's birthday tomorrow so i will have more pictures to put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment