"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;but when her baby is born she forgets the anguishbecause of her joy that a child is born into the world."John 16:21

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flipper



We have a baby boy who sits up and rolls over now. He doesn't just roll over, he flips. He will see a toy on the ground or see someone he wants to talk to and he flings his body all the way over. In no time my boy will be crawling. Dee is insisting on that step... He said he wants to teach him how to crawl, walk, and talk. Believe it or not, Davyn said ma ma ma ma yesterday!!! My heart melted. We say ma ma and da da to him though out the day so he will start saying it. Even though i love his little voice I'm not so fond of him saying ba ba. I'm sure it will be precious but he will be on a cup before he can talk- talk. He loves drinking water out of a water bottle.. I'm going to start giving the apple juice in a sippy cup soon.
His bottom right tooth is tryin' to push thru so bad. Poor boy is in pain from that stubborn thing. We have been giving him a frozen wash cloth and that's been a huge help... Along with fingers, and drops. Dav is such a little sucker.. he fake coughs to get your attention. :) Love him.

Have seen a lot of this sleeping baby.
Poor thing fell asleep sitting up, mad at his tooth.
Davyn's favorite thing is... water. I can't get that boy out of the bath with out his trying to fight me to splash the water. He even thinks he's big enough to take baths without his "baby" tub. I was giving him a bath the other morning and he sat completely up in it. I about died. He watches the water flow out of the faucet and thinks its the neatest thing. I eventually gave in and took the "baby" tub out and let him be a big boy. He sat up the whole time and splashed splashed splashed. I miss those baths in the sink, by the way. He was so tiny then.

Love them sweet toes. Even soggy :)

We have been trying to get to the lake at least once a week. Of course, Dav loves it. He always falls asleep on the way there and back to the car. We have to walk a half mile or so.. He def gets bored. He doesn't care anymore if kids splash him or make him swallow water. In fact, he laughs at them. Hopefully he's always such a good sport.


6 months check- up should be soon. Cant wait to see how big my chunk is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment