"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;but when her baby is born she forgets the anguishbecause of her joy that a child is born into the world."John 16:21

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random post


Love my boys sooo much.
I don't think this past weekend could have been any hotter. It felt like 110 degrees outside on Saturday. Instead of taking Dav to the pool we tried Bele Chere. He did really good till he got so hot and sleepy.. He fussed till his daddy rocked him to sleep. Poor guy. Nothing to exciting from this event.. Same people, same stuff, and same weather. Boooring. So on Sunday we decided to stay home in the bed most of the day. We had our sweet girl this past weekend so we definitely enjoyed time with her.

No.. She's not a Diva. You can't tell at all.
I have so many pictures on my camera that i haven't posted which is why this is kinda my "random" blog. Ill get more organized next time.. promise.
Loves water
Yep.. thats his Aunt Lauren.. Enough said.
Dav and Ava
Mmmm Biter biscuits
This is how he feels about the grass...
Cousins having play time.
Cutest butt crack i've ever seen.

My boy's pearly whites!!


No comments:

Post a Comment